Can't interact with reshade in-game (P3D)

• windowseat73
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by windowseat73 Can't interact with reshade in-game (P3D) was created by windowseat73
Hi,

I can't get anything above 3.1 to work in game. I can open reshade (shift+2) and tab around the sections, but I can't use my mouse or arrows or tab within sections to make any changes. Does anyone know of a workaround so I can get later versions of reshade working? If not, is there some kind of guide that shows what key commands I can use to make adjustments instead? I'd like to use reshade for P3D, but older versions keep making the sim crash, and the versions that don't, I can't interact with them properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Can't interact with reshade in-game (P3D)
Hi,
what game have you issues with? Some games locks/hides mouse cursor, so maybe that's the cause (i remember having this problem in Final Fantasy XV).
You can try to solve this by following this guide:

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3293-co...-and-their-solutions

(scroll down to point 3, section d: "Mouse Stuck")

If it won't work you can try using your keyboard to navigate through reshade interface. Instructions on how to do that are in the tutorial that comes up the first time you install reshade. So, if you already skipped it, just go in the "settings" tab and click on "Restart Tutorial".

About using newer versions of reshade, there can be several reasons why it doesn't work. Can you provide a better description of the issue?

• dros
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by dros Replied by dros on topic Can't interact with reshade in-game (P3D)
I am having the same issue. The game is Lockheed Martin Prepar3d. Again, like Duran.te pointed out, you can access the Reshade application using Shift+2 but cannot use the mouse cursor or any keys to change anything within the menu.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.