New User! ReShade not working :(

• jossome22
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by jossome22 New User! ReShade not working :( was created by jossome22
So, I downloaded the reshade program today (I've never used it before) to use on the sims 4, but this is the recently updated, 2019 version. I have no idea if that makes a difference. Well, I have a few presets downloaded (I have tried this with and without the presets) but when I go into game and try to select a preset, the home screen is completely empty of techniques or variables no matter which preset I click on. I've already set the path in settings to my Bin folder and I still don't understand why nothing is working. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic New User! ReShade not working :(
You need to download all the effects during installation. The setup tool asks you for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.