I may missed Something... (Oculus with 3D depth )

• Jacktriau
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by Jacktriau I may missed Something... (Oculus with 3D depth ) was created by Jacktriau
Hi
I tried today No man's sky (opengl) and Gw2 (d3d9) with depth 3D.
It load the apps, i can switch in the menu but......i can't see 3D. I only see two images (as on my monitor which is not a 3D one).

I launch NMS with Steam VR in big screen or without big screen but nothing changes. I only have 2 image.....in 2D.
( same thing with Guild Wars 2 , perhaps it must be launched via steam ?)
I may have missed something but...dont find it on the forum (perhaps to easy and this is not a problem except for..me ! )

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jacktriau
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Jacktriau Replied by Jacktriau on topic I may missed Something... (Oculus with 3D depth )
more precision :
- I use the last version of reshade (4.1.1)
- Win 10pro 64 bits so i tried both GW2.exe (32bits) and Gw2-64.exe
- Gtx 1060
-Steam version of NO Man"s Sky

and my first question are "does it works with an oculus rift" and how can i fix it ?
is there any tutorial somewhere for oculus ?

• Fu-Bama
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic I may missed Something... (Oculus with 3D depth )
Please take a look at this shader:
reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/510...iversal-shader#32443
It has it's own stereo re-projection shader for VR

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.