Reshade won't launch with Hunt: Showdown

• Bosaapjesse
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by Bosaapjesse Reshade won't launch with Hunt: Showdown was created by Bosaapjesse
Ey guys. Today is my first time using reshade so I'm probably making a noob mistake, but when I launch Hunt Showdown with Reshade Dxgi installed it doesn't launch reshade with it. Reshade worked totally fine in Dying Light which I tested before this. I tried installing reshade with the other default api's and in administrator mode etc. But it still won't show the bar at launch and menu in the game. What could I be doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Reshade won't launch with Hunt: Showdown
Hunt Showdown uses Easy Anti Cheat system , wich has not whitelisted yet the latest version of Reshade. While waiting for it to happen, you'll have to use an older version of Reshade (in this case, 3.0.8 should works fine).
Here's the link of the repository containing all reshade's versions: www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/ReShade_Repository
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Duran.te.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bosaapjesse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.