• ReeceyB
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by ReeceyB Avatar was created by ReeceyB
I just made an account and was given this avatar automatically, had no choice to change it or anything, I've checked and their doesn't seem to be a way, or atleast an obvious one, to change my avatar. I don't know how or why this was chosen to be mine right when I created an account, but I would prefer to pick my own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warpony_Garro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Avatar
As said by crosire in this post , you just need to create an account in gravatar.com with the same email you used in this forum and upload an image there.
Here's the link to gravatar: gravatar.com/site/signup/
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReeceyB, Warpony_Garro

• ReeceyB
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by ReeceyB Replied by ReeceyB on topic Avatar
Ok, so now how do I delete a topic?

• ReeceyB
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #4 by ReeceyB Replied by ReeceyB on topic Avatar
Also how long does it take for my avatar to change, or should it be instant and I'm just having more trouble with avatars here?

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #5 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Avatar

ReeceyB wrote: Ok, so now how do I delete a topic?

I'm not sure this topic can be deleted. besides it can be useful for other people, so there's no really need to do that.

ReeceyB wrote: Also how long does it take for my avatar to change, or should it be instant and I'm just having more trouble with avatars here?

It's not so instant, it wasn't to me at least. Just make sure it changed on gravatar, it will update on this forum too, sooner or later.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Duran.te.

• Warpony_Garro
More
4 years 4 months ago #6 by Warpony_Garro Replied by Warpony_Garro on topic Avatar
Thank u, it's really came in handy (^_^)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.