ReShade doesn't work anymore in Resonance Of Fate.

• Darkantos
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1 by Darkantos ReShade doesn't work anymore in Resonance Of Fate. was created by Darkantos
Hi, I have made a fresh Windows 10 install in my new SSD and now ReShade is not working with Resonance of Fate, in my old Windows 10 install I was using reshade with this game without any problem. Others games seems to work fine with ReShade, my issue is just with this particular game.

ReShade is not loading at all with this game, I have tried a few things to solve this problem, like renaming the dxgi.dll file to d3d11.dll, disabling all overlays (Steam, Nvidia, Msi Afterburner), installing different versions like 4.1.1, 3.3.2 and 3.4.1 (this is the one I was using in my old installation without any problem). The game haven't had any update, so the exe is the same.

I don't know if my problem is someway related to my W10 version, when ReShade was working I was using an old W10 version (April 2018 Update) and now I have the latest version (October 2018 Update).

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Darkantos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.