[SOLVED] 4.1.1 not saving/reading presets

• Zenaku69
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by Zenaku69 4.1.1 not saving/reading presets was created by Zenaku69
I've tried everything opened permissions, manually putting presets in, and it will not load or save them on FFXIV.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic 4.1.1 not saving/reading presets
Please tell me what you did

• Zenaku69
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #3 by Zenaku69 Replied by Zenaku69 on topic 4.1.1 not saving/reading presets
I opened up all the permissions I could, properties > etc. etc. I've installed presets, tried making my own, it wasn't reading or saving them. none of the edits were checked, everything has Read checked, write checked, I have reinstalled it, and nothing. checked file paths, nothing. also changed file types from .txt to .ini.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Zenaku69.

• seri14
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic 4.1.1 not saving/reading presets
Basically, Reshade requires write permission. If your ffxiv installed in Program Files, you need to run the boot\ffxivboot.exe with administrator privileges.
If you can saving preset when run the boot\ffxivboot.exe as Administrator, you setted permissions is wrong.

• Zenaku69
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by Zenaku69 Replied by Zenaku69 on topic 4.1.1 not saving/reading presets
so run the boot64 with admin..? is that right? Use to be able to open it from desktop launcher and worked fine.

• Zenaku69
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #6 by Zenaku69 Replied by Zenaku69 on topic 4.1.1 not saving/reading presets
I give up, nothing is working. imgur.com/3yVwAEq
It won't load presets, and won't save them, I have given everything permission, ran as admin, and nothing.

Edit: It's working now...
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Zenaku69.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.