How to trigger reshade without a specific shader?

• nakte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by nakte How to trigger reshade without a specific shader? was created by nakte
My problem is that reshade only renders when my hud is enabled, but I want to disable my hud. The problem seems to be these strings that I have in the d3d11_shaders.ini file in the game directory:
[DrawState.Vertex]
dc861a6c=TriggerReShade

Someone told me that this makes sure reshade only renders when this specific shader (dc861a6c) is rendered, which seems to be the hud shader. So my question is if I can make reshade not depend on this shader, and just always render the effects instead or something else that would achieve what im getting at.

I'll also add that I'm using a version of reshade thats built into FAR which is a tool for nier automata. I'm not sure if this is important but ye.

Any help is appreciated
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by nakte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to trigger reshade without a specific shader?
It is very important. This is not a ReShade issue, but an issue with the FAR tool. Using official ReShade from this website would not be affected by other game modifications.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nakte

• nakte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by nakte Replied by nakte on topic How to trigger reshade without a specific shader?
thank you very much

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.