[SOLVED] Cant move mouse to bottom of menu, upscaled 4k

• nakte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by nakte Cant move mouse to bottom of menu, upscaled 4k was created by nakte
Screen capture: i.gyazo.com/27026df9e32fc62926d53077b02b9e63.mp4
As you can see, I get 2 cursors for whatever reason and only the small one affects the reshade menu when I click, but It doesnt go all the way down, so I can't activate performance mode. I play on a 1080p monitor on upscaled 4k, so it seems like the small cursor is locked to the top left quarter of my screen. I tried the ctrl + scroll thing to increase font size but ye, it only increases font size idk.

Any help is appreciated.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by nakte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Cant move mouse to bottom of menu, upscaled 4k
Seems like the upscaling is causing this. Try to set temporarily the game to your native resolution, or use windowed / borderless mode . Otherwise, you can just use your keyboard to navigate through reshade's interface.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nakte

• nakte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by nakte Replied by nakte on topic Cant move mouse to bottom of menu, upscaled 4k
thanks!

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Cant move mouse to bottom of menu, upscaled 4k
You're welcome ;)

• crosire
More
5 years 1 month ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Cant move mouse to bottom of menu, upscaled 4k
ReShade does not currently scale the mouse position if the render resolution does not match that of the window (which is what happens if you up/downscale). This is fixed in the next update ( github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/a9e6f2...b879990f8c28b95b9adb ).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Duran.te

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.