Problems with installing

• RonSmithJr
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by RonSmithJr Problems with installing was created by RonSmithJr
Hello, Everytime I try to install version 4.2.1 it starts copying files but it deletes most of the file. Does any person have the complete full version of 4.2.1 in .zip format instead of the .exe installer? The games I play are Euro Truck 2 sim, and American Sim. I know about this JBX Settings v1.9.15 - Reshade and SweetFX and its awesome, but i want to use the full complete new version 4.2.1 until JBX Settings releases his update. Does anybody know why im having the install problem i told you about? If so please tell me how to fix it. and also how to extract all files from inside of a .exe and i want to add ad add all of those extracted files in a .zip format.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by RonSmithJr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.