Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption issue

• perilomo
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 week ago #1 by perilomo Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption issue was created by perilomo
So I have been following this video for ReShade:

And the thing is that he is using an older version of ReShade that seems to work despite the mouse limitation with keyboard bindings....

For some reason on my end I cannot seem to do anything with it as it somehow locked all input and I am unable to send any key presses other than "Disable Effects" and "Turn off Menu" =(

Space and arrow keys are not working at all...

Any help? How can I change ReShade settings outside of the game?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mitaywalle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mitaywalle
More
2 years 10 months ago #2 by mitaywalle Replied by mitaywalle on topic Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption issue
Hello everyone, it's 2021, and I'm trying to launch Steam-version with reShade with no luck. Video Tutoril from first post was made in october 2018, actual reShade version for that moment was +- 3.1. Tryed it, but no luck.

- Windows 10
- Steam version game
- dgVoodoo 2.74.1
- reShade 3.1, installed with 'Direct 10+' option
- widescreen fix

Game launch fine, no crashes, but reShade ui not appear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.