Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #1 by legaiaflame Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator was created by legaiaflame
Hi, everyone. I'm trying to get ReShade to work with Fusion Sega Genesis emulator. I tried OpenGL and Direct 3d options when installing ReShade but the interface does not come up when starting a game in the emulator. I found this topic where somebody said they got it working:

reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/4813-emulator-compatability

Does anyone know how I can get it working? Help would be much appreciated thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TizerisT
More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by TizerisT Replied by TizerisT on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator
I tried this a few days ago and I had the same problem. I dont think it works, on my other emulators it's fine. What game was you looking to use it for?

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #3 by legaiaflame Replied by legaiaflame on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator
I was just trying to play some Sonic 3 & Knuckles...

• TizerisT
More
4 years 11 months ago #4 by TizerisT Replied by TizerisT on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator
Lol, exactly the game I was trying!
Have you tried the new version? Sonic 3 AIR. It’s an improved version with widescreen and other extras

• Sami 1999
More
4 years 11 months ago #5 by Sami 1999 Replied by Sami 1999 on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator

legaiaflame wrote: Hi, everyone. I'm trying to get ReShade to work with Fusion Sega Genesis emulator. I tried OpenGL and Direct 3d options when installing ReShade but the interface does not come up when starting a game in the emulator. I found this topic where somebody said they got it working:

reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/4813-emulator-compatability

Does anyone know how I can get it working? Help would be much appreciated thanks.

Hey, I was the one that said Reshade works with Kega Fusion.

To get Reshade working with Kega Fusion, you need to download "Dgvoodoo" and place the dlls from the dgvoodoo folder to that of your emulator folder.
This will wrap the dx8 [or dx7, whatever kega fusion uses] to dx11.

After that if you install reshade with dx11 on the emulator, it will work.

Hopefully that helped.

• TizerisT
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #6 by TizerisT Replied by TizerisT on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator
I just tried it. I placed these files from dgvoodoo into KF folder
Glide.dll
Glide2.dll
Glide3.dll
D3D8.dll
D3DImm.dll
DDraw.dll
Then I ran reshade 2.4.1. It only has installation options for dx9, dx10 and openGL. Didnt work...
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by TizerisT.

• Sami 1999
More
4 years 11 months ago #7 by Sami 1999 Replied by Sami 1999 on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator

TizerisT wrote: I just tried it. I placed these files from dgvoodoo into KF folder
Glide.dll
Glide2.dll
Glide3.dll
D3D8.dll
D3DImm.dll
DDraw.dll
Then I ran reshade 2.4.1. It only has installation options for dx9, dx10 and openGL. Didnt work...

No need to paste the glide dlls.

As for reshade, use dx10.

• TizerisT
More
4 years 11 months ago #8 by TizerisT Replied by TizerisT on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator
Oh gosh, it works..you genius, thank you!
I don't suppose you know how to make it work with Sonic fangames such as BTS / ATS?

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #9 by legaiaflame Replied by legaiaflame on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator
Thanks a lot got it working!

• Sami 1999
More
4 years 10 months ago #10 by Sami 1999 Replied by Sami 1999 on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator

TizerisT wrote: Oh gosh, it works..you genius, thank you!
I don't suppose you know how to make it work with Sonic fangames such as BTS / ATS?

Glad to know it worked. As for Sonic fangames, I don't have them.

But if those games use old dx7/8 API- you can try this dgvoodoo trick.

• T0biasCZe
More
2 years 3 months ago #11 by T0biasCZe Replied by T0biasCZe on topic Getting ReShade working with Fusion Sega Emulator
I installed the Dgvoodoo (There are files d3d8, D3Dlmm, d3drm and ddraw) i installed reshade for the Fusion.exe, but the reshade menu doesnt appear... I tried click both dx9 and dx10/11/12

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.