Reshade not working on A Plague Tale: Innocence

• cav800
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #1 by cav800 Reshade not working on A Plague Tale: Innocence was created by cav800
I am trying to apply the reshade version 4.2.1 on the game A Plague Tale: Innocence (Direct 3D10+) but it's stuck on "working on A Plague Tale: Innocence." It never goes through to the next stage. It's just stuck. Does anyone know why this would happen? The game uses Direct 3D11 and the exe is a x64. Is that the problem? How do I reshade a x64-bit exe?
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by cav800.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cav800
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by cav800 Replied by cav800 on topic Reshade not working on A Plague Tale: Innocence
Ok, I figured out how to fix this issue. Reshade is a strange program. I had to do this because it's a x64 exe.

1. Open Reshade and select the game exe to reshade.
2. Select "Direct3D 9" then click YES to download a collection of standard effects.
3. Open the game main folder and find the "d3d9.dll" then rename it to "d3d11.dll" or whatever version of directx the game uses.
4. Open the game exe and click HOME to reach the reshade menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.