Sims 4 mouse problems with ReShade installed

• LeeCoxall
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by LeeCoxall Sims 4 Acting Odd was created by LeeCoxall
Heya!
So, I've been using 3.0.8 for a while now and no issues. However, three days ago I go to play my game and it's acting weird.
When in Create a Sim, I try turning my Sim around and do it very lightly and slow but the Sim starts moving around really fast.
I've not done anything different at all.
I only found out it was Reshade causing the issues as when I removed it the game was fine, but when I put it back in the problem occurred again.
Any ideas?
I've tried with the latest Reshade as well and still the same problem. :(

Here is a video I posted on Twitter a few days ago to show you what I mean twitter.com/LeeCoxall/status/1134972897234247680

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amoebae
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #2 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic Sims 4 mouse problems with ReShade installed
I've had a few different people with the same experience now. In every case, removing ReShade makes the mouse problems disappear, and reinstalling ReShade brings them back again.

The most recent report was that using the middle mouse button to rotate the camera in general gameplay and camera mode made the camera spin far too fast, as though sensitivity was ramped up way too high. All other camera/mouse controls were fine. Other reports are about fast spinning when rotating characters in the character creator.

We may have narrowed it down to a recent Windows 10 update that most if not all people with the issue have in common.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

(Also, is it possible to edit the title of this thread so it's more obvious what the issue is from the main forum view? Is editing titles a thing?)
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by amoebae.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.