Rust Crashing on startup.

• fragwrx
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by fragwrx Rust Crashing on startup. was created by fragwrx
Hi! I'm new here so take it easy on me but I've recently installed Re-Shade to use with Rust and so far its been swell besides the consistent crashing everytime I open up the game... I'll have to uninstall / reinstall like 5 different times while launching the game in between hoping for it to actually have a successful launch lol.
Its getting way out of hand now... If anyone has any recommendations I'd greatly appreciate it.

Things I've tried already: Changing the dll file to d3d11, running client as admin, launch properties under steam for rust as "-high", Changing compatibility mode under "rust client" to run compatibility for windows 8 & check marked run as administrator, disabling full screen optimization.

None of these have worked and now I'm completely stuck, someone please help. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JustCheese
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #2 by JustCheese Replied by JustCheese on topic Rust Crashing on startup.
hi i have the same problem here the only difference is that its 2022 now xD

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by JustCheese.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.