Uninstalling re shader from SCUM

• Sam I Am
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Sam I Am Uninstalling re shader from SCUM was created by Sam I Am
Hi, I screwed up and tried adding re shader to SCUM, and it wouldn't work, so then I exacerbated the problem by deleting the re shader rather than uninstalling it. I tried uninstalling the game and restart with the same resulting error messages and the game won't run. I tried reinstalling the re shader ( 3 times,) in order to follow the uninstall instruction, but no dice.
SCUM.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.
OK
and
Easy Anti-Cheat
Untrusted system file (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64\opengl32.dll)
OK
Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mobeeuz
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic Uninstalling re shader from SCUM
You'll note the big button you clicked to install Reshade says "Select game to install or uninstall from"

• Sam I Am
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Sam I Am Replied by Sam I Am on topic Uninstalling re shader from SCUM
yessir, but it hasn't uninstalled sufficiently to allow the game to run. Temp folder deleted as well, and still no go.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.