[Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #1 by Andreas [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3 was created by Andreas
So where's the thing guy's i install the newest version Reshade 4.3.0 and eveything went well untill i decide to install a reshade preset for the game i mean i cannot turn it on. I try Shift plus F2 and other sort of combinations but all in vain. In game i can open the Reshade Menu, so everything seems alright excepet i can't activet a reshade preset that i download on youtube.

Any ideas of what it could be ?

Wheres a screenshoot of my bin64x folder

i.ibb.co/60pG8J6/reshade.png

Would appreciate an answer :cheer:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Andreas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3
Shift+F2 was the combination to make reshade's interface show up in the previous version (3.x). From 4.0 the key is now "Home / Pos1" .

About the preset, this should come in handy:

Duran.te wrote:   - How to use Presets?
To load a preset, once you downloaded it, drag it in your game folder. Once in game, you need to select it from the drop down menu, located on top of ReShade's interface, in the Home tab. Make sure you have all the shaders the preset requires in your shader folder.
Also, keep in mind that presets made with outdated ReShade versions will easily not work. If so, search for another updated preset, or downgrade your ReShade version. You can download all previous versions from Mediafire: ReShade Repository .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Andreas

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #3 by Andreas Replied by Andreas on topic [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3
EDIT: Thank a lot man thanks to you now its working :)
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Andreas.

• Prodousier
More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by Prodousier Replied by Prodousier on topic [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3
I can confirm! theres somoething wrong with presets, it even doesnt want to save changes and I must everytime start over

• Duran.te
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #5 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3
@Prodousier
You'll probably need to get permissions for the game directory.
Right click on the folder of your game > Properties > Security > Edit > Check "Full Control" for your user account.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Duran.te.

• Andreas
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #6 by Andreas Replied by Andreas on topic [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3
BTW and if i want to desactivet the preset reshade that i choose how do i do it ?

• Duran.te
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #7 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3
@Andreas
Switch to the Settings tab and, where it says "Effect Toggle Key", set whatever keybind you like.

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Duran.te.

• Prodousier
More
4 years 10 months ago #8 by Prodousier Replied by Prodousier on topic [Reshade Version 4.3.0] Not working The Witcher 3

Duran.te wrote: @Prodousier
You'll probably need to get permissions for the game directory.
Right click on the folder of your game > Properties > Security > Edit > Check "Full Control" for your user account.

did it way before

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.