[SOLVED] World of Warcraft - Controller triggers compiling

• Mally
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #1 by Mally World of Warcraft - Controller triggers compiling was created by Mally
Hello,

I play World of Warcraft with the Console Port addon, which enables controller support for the game. Attempting to use a controller with ReShade has been pretty difficult, clicking in the right thumb stick will cause ReShade to start compiling the shader.

This is what happens when the thumb stick is pressed in game. Sometimes, the shader will simply shut off until it is finished, other times the screen goes black. What is this? I don't see it listed under any key I can set. Is there a way to rebind whichever key corresponds to this action? I've found that leaving certain keys unbound (The Screenshot key, the Home key) will cause these keys to also become activated once I press down on the right thumbstick.

Edit: The right thumbstick seems to be bound to the 'End' key, which causes ReShade to recompile when pressed in WoW. I don't see a way to rebind it in the ReShade INI files or through the WoW addon itself, I'll keep looking though.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mally. Reason: Update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PossessedLemon
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by PossessedLemon Replied by PossessedLemon on topic World of Warcraft - Controller triggers compiling
Bringing a very old post back to life, but with the solution.

In Wowmapper, disable 'send key binds directly to WoW'. That solved it in my case, and hopefully yours.

• crosire
More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic World of Warcraft - Controller triggers compiling
You can also change "KeyReload" in ReShade.ini or the "Effect Reload Key" option in the Settings UI.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.