[SOLVED] Xash3D Engine suffers image corruption with reshad

• Boocheus
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by Boocheus Xash3D Engine suffers image corruption with reshad was created by Boocheus
Any help? I just get an upside down texture overlayed when enabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Diego0920
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #2 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic Xash3D Engine suffers image corruption with reshad
Change NoReloadOnInit=0 to 1 in your Reshade.ini file. Then open up the Reshade menu and reload all shaders ONLY when you're playing or inside a level.

Xash3D has this weird thing where everything loads up at once and runs at a borderless windowed mode of sorts. The important thing is trying to compile as few shaders as possible.

Here I'm using LUT, Technicolor2, FilmicAnamorphSharpen, VHSPro and Deband.

Edit: Scratch all of that, shooting once at a wall shows textures are still broken.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Diego0920.

• crosire
More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Xash3D Engine suffers image corruption with reshad
Sounds like the same issue as reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/5336-ho...ocity-x-issues#33628

• Diego0920
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #4 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic Xash3D Engine suffers image corruption with reshad
Sorry for late response but it seems to work great now. Thanks.
Here's a before and after picture:

OP just add this to Reshade.ini:

[OPENGL]
ReserveTextureNames=1500

Edit: Changed it from 510 to 1500 since explosions were still bugged.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Diego0920.
The following user(s) said Thank You: acknowledge

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.