Garry's Mod - Sudden/Random brightness shifts

• 4bit321
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by 4bit321 Garry's Mod - Sudden/Random brightness shifts was created by 4bit321
Hey so I'm wondering if anyone could assist me with a problem I'm having with trying to make Reshade work with Gmod. It works, but the only problem is that when 1: I look at specific areas OR 2: I turn my flashlight on, there's this weird brightness shift that kind of changes the lighting in the map and occasionally makes the skybox turn from (for example) dark to bright. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 4bit321
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by 4bit321 Replied by 4bit321 on topic Garry's Mod - Sudden/Random brightness shifts
Ok so I figured out that changing my resolution was able to fix the problem. I'm not sure if its a permanent or temporary fix but... it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.