ReShade wont start (no crashes)!

• AG007
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #1 by AG007 ReShade wont start (no crashes)! was created by AG007
Greetings!

I'm currently trying to get ReShade v.4.3.0 to work but I ran into a problem where ReShade UI wont show up when in-game, even if I press shift+f2.
My game does not crash at all however this is because I've renamed the dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll.

I've tried a bunch of troubleshooting-guides from this forum and elsewhere on the internet. I've tried to use older versions of ReShade and I've disovered that ReShade v2.0.3 1121 w/ sweetFx actually works, however this makes my game really slow on startup/launch. Without ReShade/sweetFx my game starts almost instantly but with it, it takes my game +/- 51 sec to startup. I guess this is a minor issue and if nothing else will work I'll just learn to live with the slow startup.

But with that said, I would really like if I could make the newer version of ReShade work as I really like the in-game UI and realtime editing/adjustment.

My game is 64bit and runs on directx 11. I have the directx end-user runtimes june 2010 installed, and also ReShade v. 4.3.0 works just fine for my other games.

Hopefully someone can help me :-)
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by AG007. Reason: Typo: it takes my game +/- 51 sec start, not 15 sec lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Markimoo
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by Markimoo Replied by Markimoo on topic ReShade wont start (no crashes)!
Same here. This happens to me after I updated my Windows to 1903.

• AG007
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #3 by AG007 Replied by AG007 on topic ReShade wont start (no crashes)!
I'm using Windows 10 v.1803. Forgot to mention that in my OP.

• Markimoo
More
4 years 8 months ago #4 by Markimoo Replied by Markimoo on topic ReShade wont start (no crashes)!
What game are you trying to use it? Mine works on other games except GTA V. No crashes, it just doesnt load.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.