Dual screens.

• nrlnd
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by nrlnd Dual screens. was created by nrlnd
Hello and thank you : D This is really really awesome. Ok to the question. I am actually using an visual app not an game. The software is called pilgrim pro 3d. Last update was around 2004 ; ) ( www.acidgfx.com/?p=Pilgrim+Stuff%2FR2+Review ) Anyway. So smaa fxaa all works but the thing is it also ads reshade on some of the main interface parts making an "video feedback thing" I tried with the masker on the interface and it kind of works but i guess reshade have to work harder as it runs on dual screens now. So my question is. Are there any way to address reshade on start up to only work on one addressed ouput/screen?

Here is a dodgy vid of the beast.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B01OwO_WvSqrYnh...Y3c/view?usp=sharing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Dual screens.
Not really unfortunately, it brute-force-applies to everything. May be possible to get something like this working by making ReShade only apply to certain window handles, but that's not currently implemented.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.