FFXIV and RTX 2070MaxQ

• Azorex
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #1 by Azorex FFXIV and RTX 2070MaxQ was created by Azorex
Greetings. Have a troubles of trying to launch game with reshade on new notebook with 2070 MaxQ videocard. It works fine without it, but then I put a library dxgi.dll into game dirrectory in crashes on start. Any ideas how to diagnose problem? Cannot find any log in game folders so even don't know why it is cruches.
error message here:
www.dropbox.com/s/bk97rd2v4kdxu5v/%D0%A1...%2019.05.13.png?dl=0
windows 10, borderless windowed mode.

It is not really big problem but... your work makes game more... highlited. So really don't want to drop it. Help to solve issue please.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Azorex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic FFXIV and RTX 2070MaxQ

• seri14
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #3 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic FFXIV and RTX 2070MaxQ
I heard similar case with "1070 with Max-Q".
But it was not solved by update graphics driver, reinstall FFXIV, and rename dxgi.dll <-> d3d11.dll.
What is your using PC's Manufacturer and Model?

If manufacturer provides utility tools, maybe caused by overlay of its resident program/injection DLL.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by seri14.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Azorex

• Azorex
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #4 by Azorex Replied by Azorex on topic FFXIV and RTX 2070MaxQ
Thank you, I will try this.

• Azorex
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago #5 by Azorex Replied by Azorex on topic FFXIV and RTX 2070MaxQ

seri14 wrote: What is your using PC's Manufacturer and Model?

Dell G7. Whatever, renaming file and driver re-intall helps my case. Thanks for a hint!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.