I'm new, I'm confused, and there's so many errors.

• SleepyOnion
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by SleepyOnion I'm new, I'm confused, and there's so many errors. was created by SleepyOnion
Well hi there! I just started [strike]trying[/strike] to use reshade, the presets I found for it worked for the 3.0.8V, so that's the one I installed. And well I opened the game with the thing installed and... well this chaos happened.

Anyone can help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Zireael
More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by Zireael Replied by Zireael on topic I'm new, I'm confused, and there's so many errors.
The Reshade installer downloads the newest version available for the shader files, which are only compatible with newer versions of reshade.

• SleepyOnion
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by SleepyOnion Replied by SleepyOnion on topic I'm new, I'm confused, and there's so many errors.
If you mean the .ini files I downloaded them from another place that specified that the presets only worked for 3.0.8

If you're talking about the .fx files that are in the folder created but the installer, I get it but is there any way to fix it?

• seri14
More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic I'm new, I'm confused, and there's so many errors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SleepyOnion

• SleepyOnion
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #5 by SleepyOnion Replied by SleepyOnion on topic I'm new, I'm confused, and there's so many errors.
Thank you so much! It's working perfectly now ^^

I'll be posting a link to that in the tutorial for re-shade I used so more people can find it :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.