Reshade SWTOR not working with new win10 update

• Hyaal
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by Hyaal Reshade SWTOR not working with new win10 update was created by Hyaal
Yep, I did the update yesterday and Reshade is not working anymore. I tried to install the shaders with 3D9 but the game does not even start, with 3D10 it does but it doesn't load the shaders. I tried different versions of Reshade and I also tried to rename the .dll file with d3d11 and multiple names I found on some topics but nothing fixed the problem. My two last solutions are to ask here if some of you can help or rolling back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ranting Otter
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #2 by Ranting Otter Replied by Ranting Otter on topic Reshade SWTOR not working with new win10 update
Can confirm doesnt work in swtor since recent windows update.

Edit: Renaming d3d11 to dxgi fixed it. (Try doing weird crap like compatibility mode with swtor, run as admin, idk, (Through properties). Note: Lots of games i play have been CRASHING as in CTD just from run as admin or compatibility mode being on.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Ranting Otter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.