Does Reshade Work With GTA 5 V (1.0.1737.0)?

• marshy2
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by marshy2 Does Reshade Work With GTA 5 V (1.0.1737.0)? was created by marshy2
My problems started when I wanted to play GTA again after a while.

I had Redux & Reshade working perfectly on my game before, and the only error I made was I forgot to disconnect from the internet before starting up the launcher.

So the update for the latest version of GTA started and I quickly closed out of it, and disconnected from the internet & tried starting it up again.

The game crashed when it booted up, and since then, I've been trying to get Reshade to work on my game ever since.
I've tried downgrading my version of the game, removing all mods, running the .dll through a separate injector, changing the game's compatibility to an older version of Windows etc.

NOTHING WORKS

Then I remembered I made a backup folder with the reshade files & I included a text document in case I ever had to install reshade again.
So I tried doing what I wrote in the text document, & the most common solution which was just to rename all the "dxgi" files to "d3d11" which apparently worked for me before.
But now whenever I do that reshade isn't detected at all, and it's as if I never had it installed.

(Redux works fine btw, from my deductions it's literally just Reshade that's giving me problems,
but I don't want to play the game without it.)
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by marshy2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.