RESHADE NOT WORKING ON OLD GAME

• alfonso9523
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by alfonso9523 RESHADE NOT WORKING ON OLD GAME was created by alfonso9523
I have been trying to make Reshade work on Hitman 2: Silent Assasin, with the d3d8to9 and the games compatibility page says its perfectly playable:

"Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Direct3D 8 Perfect Use d3d8to9 to wrap D3D8 to D3D9"

I tried on a Windows 10 laptop, and a Windows 8 Computer.

Please help, I love this game and I want to make it look a bit better if its posible :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• alfonso9523
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by alfonso9523 Replied by alfonso9523 on topic RESHADE NOT WORKING ON OLD GAME
Im attaching an image of the error, when I press "Home" to see the menu of Reshade all I see its this icon as my mouse

ibb.co/6DTb2yC

• alfonso9523
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by alfonso9523 Replied by alfonso9523 on topic RESHADE NOT WORKING ON OLD GAME
If I delete everything and start again Reshade I see all of this, I'm sure its the menu but how could this graphical bug be fixed ?? Thank You So Much For Your Help

ibb.co/jZQJfp5

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.