[SOLVED] Men of War- Longer load times and freezing

• Diego0920
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1 by Diego0920 Men of War- Longer load times and freezing SOLVED was created by Diego0920
I was testing Men of War (GOG - DX9) for a while and I noticed that it tends to lag a lot at certain parts of the loading screen with Reshade installed (not constantly reloading, just lagging). This also occurs when trying to change ammo or weapons, opening up inventories, in the options menu, in the editor and with certain destructable houses when they get destroyed.

It would be nice to see a fix for this.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Diego0920.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Diego0920
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #2 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic Men of War- Longer load times and interface freeze
Alright. I fixed this by using the newest dgvoodoo release that's now compatible with DX9. I still needed to use Ultimate ASI Loader x86 (dinput.dll) and rename Reshade's d3d9.dll to reshade.asi.

Game runs almost flawlessly now. The only glitches I found are some white lines around cinematics and faint black lines in farther terrain, could be updated later.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Diego0920.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.