[SOLVED] Reshade 4.4.2 & World of Warcraft

• Gonno
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #1 by Gonno Reshade 4.4.2 & World of Warcraft was created by Gonno
Hi,

I have a lot of World of Warcraft crashes with reshade in 4.4.2.
Here are the "fears" (problems) that I could raise using reshade without filters (in directx9 / 10 + same result).
In 4.3, no problem.

From dxgi:
Warning: Spoiler!

From the event viewer:
Warning: Spoiler!

I am open to any test to help in solving the problem.
In order to continue using reshade, where can I find v4.3?

Kind regards.

(Sorry, traduction with google).
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Gonno.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Reshade 4.4.2 & World of Warcraft
"fears"? Mistranslation?

I'm not sure whether, and if yes, where you can download earlier versions of ReShade (and I'm talking about compiled exe's, not the source code). Maybe somebody else on the forum can enlighten us.

You can download earlier versions of ReShade here: www.mediafire.com/folder/8ar1jhh1809cl/ReShade_Repository
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by brazzjazz.

• Gonno
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #3 by Gonno Replied by Gonno on topic Reshade 4.4.2 & World of Warcraft
The problem seems to be fixed with 4.5.2

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.