[SOLVED] Look here if Vulkan reshade crashes your games

• Mahogny
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by Mahogny Look here if Vulkan reshade crashes your games was created by Mahogny
Vulkan reshade doesnt work for alot of people. I have a hinch that it is because of drivers/hardware with certain amd gfx models. rx 5700/5700xt

I need your help to sort this out and hopefully get it fixed.

Does vulkan reshade works for you and what is your gfx card model ?

Best regards
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CaptainMcShotgun
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by CaptainMcShotgun Replied by CaptainMcShotgun on topic Look here if Vulkan reshade crashes your games
Happens with my Vega 64.
I doubt it's an error in the driver. Reshade must interact with Vulkan in a certain way that breaks Vulkan specifications which AMD is really anal about which results in a hard crash.

• BigDuck
More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by BigDuck Replied by BigDuck on topic Look here if Vulkan reshade crashes your games
Yup happens on Vega 56 as well. Anything and everything with Vulkan will crash instantly upon opening.

• xNameleSSx
More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by xNameleSSx Replied by xNameleSSx on topic Look here if Vulkan reshade crashes your games
r9 390 here, reshade in vulkan never works for me.
"Failed to initialize Vulkan runtime environment" in log

• crosire
More
4 years 2 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Look here if Vulkan reshade crashes your games
AMD is now supported in Vulkan with v4.5.4.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.