Reshade + Dragon Age Inquisition

• rjKreia
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by rjKreia Reshade + Dragon Age Inquisition was created by rjKreia
Hey all. I use reshade on all my games but I cannot get it work for DAI. I've downloaded the most recent version of reshade, where it searches for your games exe, and it doesn't even find the DAI exe. I've tried installing the DX9, DX10/11/12 and OpenGL versions of reshade (and making sure to uninstall each version before installing another) but the menu in the top left, where you press HOME for a drop menu, just won't show up. The DAI exe that I'm using is the one that's in the main directory, so I don't know what's going wrong. I've tried disabling Origin overlay, I've switched to window mode and I've changed the dxgi.dll to something like dx11.dll (it's not that exactly but something along those lines). I've now deleted reshade completely from my DAI folder in hopes someone can help me get this working.

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.