Can't see topics

• 7cyantropican7
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by 7cyantropican7 Can't see topics was created by 7cyantropican7
This may sound dumb but I can't see any topics when I click on a category, is this somehow a problem on my end

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537012230...71378448/Capture.PNG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martigen
More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #2 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Can't see topics
Getting it too, something has changed with the forum software. Surprised you managed to make a post! Only saw this as it was highlighted on the right bar.

@Crosire. I noticed starting Reshade that a new release was out. Clicking on the 4.5 thread in the side-bar from the main forum screen, and clicking to page 1 -- there is no 1st post from you covering the changelog. It's disappeared. Could this be the cause of the forum freaking out when you updated it for 4.5.4?
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Martigen.

• 7cyantropican7
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by 7cyantropican7 Replied by 7cyantropican7 on topic Can't see topics
Just refreshed the page and now the whole forum has changed, seems like I was just caught in the middle of an update and stuff broke

• Martigen
More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Can't see topics
Yep!

@Crosire new forum looks good! Hopefully it stops all those spam bots too.

• crosire
More
4 years 2 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't see topics
Yes, sorry about this. I updated the backend software and that broke a lot of stuff. Never change a running system and all that ..... But everything is working now again =).

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.