Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege INFO Loading error

• freeacer
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by freeacer Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege INFO Loading error was created by freeacer
Starting the game, loading error

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "J:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\dxgi.dll".

I was still using it the day before yesterday, I have n’t played recently, I am prompted this error when I login today, and updated the same error as ReShade_4.5.4!

12:54:27: Starting BattlEye Service...

12:54:34: Launching game...
12:54:46: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
12:54:46: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "J:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\dxgi.dll".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nagsterthegangster
More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by nagsterthegangster Replied by nagsterthegangster on topic Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege INFO Loading error
Hey buddy, ive got ya. This shit made me scratch my head for so long. Anyways, if you have an earlier version of reshade you can still use it with the Directx12 API.. but Vulkan wont work from what ive seen and tested. I have a copy of Reshade 4.2.2 that works for me in Siege currently under DX12. if you need it add me on discord and message me and ill send it through there, its a small enough file discord will be good enough file transfer. Best of luck!
Discord: NagstertheGangster#9819

• FraudeerBeer
More
3 years 21 hours ago #3 by FraudeerBeer Replied by FraudeerBeer on topic Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege INFO Loading error
Hello nagster, if you still have that version could you send it to me too? i will send you a friend request.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.