Reshade on CEMU 1.18.0 disables depth buffer because of high internet traffic?

• dwd
  • Topic Author
More
Title says it all, im trying to get reshade to work with CEMU, and i almost have everything up and running, but after a few secounds after i lauch a game, i can see in the "Vulkan" menu that the depth buffer gets dissabled because of high internet traffic. The game im trying to run is Breath of the Wild, and that game is offline. I even tried blocking Cemu from accessing the internet with my firewall, but that didnt work. Even unplugging my PC from the internet completely didnt work

I know this has worked before, altho on another version of Cemu.

Is there any way to prevent it from thinking its an online game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dwd
  • Topic Author
More
Update: Found the issue.
I was using a software that uses some sort of internet protocol to connect to CEMU. This was a program that allows you to get motion control from a real nintendo switch pro controller into CEMU. If anyone else gets this issue, its the software called "BetterJoyForCemu" That caused this for me

• SPeeDi07
More
2 years 5 days ago #3 by SPeeDi07 Replied by SPeeDi07 on topic Reshade on CEMU 1.18.0 disables depth buffer because of high internet traffic?
Thx!
I used DS4 and now I turned it off

Its because the BetterJoy or DS4 program are using a server to comunicate with the Gyro sensor!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.