Asura's Wrath RPCS3 depth buffer not working

• sheno1346
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #1 by sheno1346 Asura's Wrath RPCS3 depth buffer not working was created by sheno1346
Using reshade in Asura's Wrath on RPCS3 does not allow proper display of the depth buffer, it just shows up as blank. Really odd, since it works fine in almost every other game I've tested on the emulator.

The depth buffer data tab is clearly showing that it is receiving data, but the depth buffer on the screen itself does not work.
Very rarely, if I keep the "displaydepth" shader up, for like a nanosecond the depth buffer will show up and then disappear again.

Tested on all default settings, recommended settings from the rpcs3 wiki, OpenGL, Vulkan, and custom 4k settings with the 60 FPS patch applied. Nothing ever changed.

Running a i7-7700hk, GTX 1070, and 32gb of ram on an SSD.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by sheno1346.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.