Some shaders missing? Maybe they don't like me?

• HelpImanIdiot
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by HelpImanIdiot Some shaders missing? Maybe they don't like me? was created by HelpImanIdiot
Hi. I like ReSade but I've been having a problem whereby some of the shaders aren't loading into the UI.

I can see them visible in the file directory (for example, Sepia.fx), but when it comes to the ReShade in-game UI, the shaders are nowhere to be found (in this case, Sepia). The attached photos illustrate the issue.

Can anybody help? I would honestly love you forever. https://imgur.com/a/HoFpvYB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Some shaders missing? Maybe they don't like me?
Sepia is called "Tint". The file name has no effect on how effects are called in the UI, they specify that within the file (look for lines that start with "technique").

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.