[SOLVED] Can't compile with vulkan

• svmagong
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by svmagong Can't compile with vulkan was created by svmagong
I am trying to build reshape from github source code. I found individual dependent modules but when it comes to vulkan, it failed:

reshade-main\source\vulkan\runtime_vk.hpp(14): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vk_mem_alloc.h': No such file or directory

The vulkan SDK does not have this vk_mem_alloc.h available. Am I missing something here?

I downloaded vulkan latest windows SDK from here: vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home#windows , the version is 1.2.148.1. Is this the right version to use?

Another minor issue for imgui: 'ImGuiWindowFlags_NoDocking' is not defined and I just ignored. Maybe the imgui version is also wrong? I got the source from Github.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't compile with vulkan
You have not synced the Git submodules. Run these in the repository to do so:

git submodule init
git submodule update
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by crosire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.