[SOLVED] Witcher 3 crashes?

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by MonarchX Witcher 3 not working!!! was created by MonarchX
Witcher 3 not working!!! I get crashes upon startup! Anyone know how to fix?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by MonarchX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pancakeman
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by pancakeman Replied by pancakeman on topic Witcher 3 not working!!!
I had no problems using this sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3691/

v2.0 Preview 8 by CeeJay.dk | ReShade 0.18.4

which version are you using?

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Witcher 3 not working!!!
The latest version - 0.18.4. ALL other games work fine, but this one crashes... I wonder why?!

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Witcher 3 not working!!!
NEVERMIND!

• NaughtyColt
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by NaughtyColt Replied by NaughtyColt on topic Witcher 3 not working!!!
Did it just start working and if so what was the solution? I seem to be getting a hang at loading effects... which seems like a crash as well.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Witcher 3 not working!!!
It was FRAPS that caused crashes. Also RivaTuner Statistics Server was problematic with this game.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.