[SOLVED] Cyberpunk 2077 crashes with ReShade 4.9

• Tojkar
More
3 years 3 months ago #21 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Cyberpunk 2077 crashes with ReShade 4.9

crosire wrote: You had me there for a second =D

Is this placebo, or did the update increase the performance immensely along with fixing the crashes? Finally I can actually use RTGI without very bad input lag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 3 months ago #22 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Cyberpunk 2077 crashes with ReShade 4.9
4.9 did improve performance slightly over previous versions, yes (see changelog). Wasn't expecting that to be very noticeable though.

• Tojkar
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #23 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Cyberpunk 2077 crashes with ReShade 4.9

crosire wrote: 4.9 did improve performance slightly over previous versions, yes (see changelog). Wasn't expecting that to be very noticeable though.

I'm actually talking about the 4.9.1 minor fix. That's why I was asking if it was placebo. Well, even if it is, it made quite noticeable improvement on 3-4 years old i7 and 1080ti.

I still had one crash, but can't conclusively say if it was reshade. Will report back, if something relevant comes up.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Tojkar.

• costiq
More
3 years 3 months ago #24 by costiq Replied by costiq on topic Cyberpunk 2077 crashes with ReShade 4.9

Tojkar wrote: Is this placebo, or did the update increase the performance immensely along with fixing the crashes? Finally I can actually use RTGI without very bad input lag.

Well, if it's a placebo, then I've been placebo-ed too. ;)
Not only in Cyberpunk's case (which now 'flies' with everything maxed and zero crashes) I've noticed performance improvement but also in A.C. Valhalla and Watch Dogs: Legion after installing 4.9.1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tojkar

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.