Reshade NOT opening in Force Unleashed 2 (4.9.1)

• msonisama
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1 by msonisama Reshade NOT opening in Force Unleashed 2 (4.9.1) was created by msonisama
I know it's been asked before for Force Unleashed 1 but I tried that solution too, doesn't work. 
It doesn't open ONLY in THIS game. I use the default Home hotkey, doesn't show. It doesn't even show the loading files overlay when games' start, it's like its not being loaded into the game at all. Works in all other games i've tried. 
I use the 60fps patch and the no intro patch but I've tried disabling them as well, same problem.
Does work on Force Unleashed 1
Help!!
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by msonisama.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• msonisama
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by msonisama Replied by msonisama on topic Reshade NOT opening in Force Unleashed 2 (4.9.1)
I FIXED IT using the Ultimate ASI Loader 32bit (the non-64Bit for those who don't understand) variant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.