ReShade OpenGL doesn't work with these emulators any longer! (Please Help!)

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #1 by legaiaflame ReShade OpenGL doesn't work with these emulators any longer! (Please Help!) was created by legaiaflame
I've been using ReShade installed with OpenGL for years on these emulators: Citra 3DS, Snes9X and yabause 0.9.15. Now, when I go to even open the emulators themselves they don't even open. And when I un-install Reshade with OpenGL they open and play like normal.

And the weird thing is: with ReShade/OpenGL installed, if I plug in an external monitor to my laptop the emulators work like normal. But the minute I unplug the HDMI cable going back to my normal laptop the emulators won't open again. So, what could have changed to stop the emulators from working with OpenGL?

I've been using these emulators along with virtual desktop mostly to play in VR with Oculus Rift. Would like to continue to do so. I believe my drivers are up to date I just updated windows and my Nvidia drivers...Help would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #2 by legaiaflame Replied by legaiaflame on topic ReShade OpenGL doesn't work with these emulators any longer! (Please Help!)
It seems like I figured out how to fix the problem. I just went into my nvidia control panel/manage 3D settings/and restored everything to default settings!

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #3 by legaiaflame Replied by legaiaflame on topic ReShade OpenGL doesn't work with these emulators any longer! (Please Help!)
It seems changing or turning off Antialiasing settings can mess up OpenGL settings in ReShade.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.