reshade key menu don't work

• max12345
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 days ago #1 by max12345 reshade key menu don't work was created by max12345
hi my name is yacov
and reshade key menu don't work how do i fix this pls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• habeas81
More
3 years 3 days ago #2 by habeas81 Replied by habeas81 on topic reshade key menu don't work
Same, i'm unable to use Home or even (after I edited Reshade.ini) Shift+F2... Nothing will "start the tutorial" Even tried both fullscreen and windowed mode.
The following user(s) said Thank You: max12345

• max12345
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #3 by max12345 Replied by max12345 on topic reshade key menu don't work
hi its me yacov can some one halp me 
the reshade key menu dont work 

• REKT
More
2 years 11 months ago #4 by REKT Replied by REKT on topic reshade key menu don't work
it would be easier if you provide us the steps you did before. did you finish installing it to the game you wanted? did you add it to the right game folder? etc...

• max12345
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #5 by max12345 Replied by max12345 on topic reshade key menu don't work
hi its yacov i download ReShade 4.9.1 and when i trid to use it in mafia 3 i press the home buttn like it said in menu but the key dont work
its dont rispond to me prssing the home key
what do i need to do?
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by max12345.

• max12345
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #6 by max12345 Replied by max12345 on topic reshade key menu don't work

max12345 wrote: hi its yacov i download ReShade 4.9.1 and when i trid to use it in mafia 3 i press the home buttn like it said in menu but the key dont work
what do i need to do?

• max12345
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #7 by max12345 Replied by max12345 on topic reshade key menu don't work

max12345 wrote:

max12345" post=41085 hi its yacov
 i download ReShade 4.9.1 and when i trid to use it in mafia 3 i press the home buttn like it said in menu but the key dont work
what do i need to do?

• REKT
More
2 years 11 months ago #8 by REKT Replied by REKT on topic reshade key menu don't work

• max12345
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #9 by max12345 Replied by max12345 on topic reshade key menu don't work
i prass this home key buttn
i konw whar the home key buttn is on the keybord
it just dont work in games wane i prass it

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.