ReShade won't open

• throwaway1256
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by throwaway1256 ReShade won't open was created by throwaway1256
Hi, I cannot open ReShade with the HOME key. I've seen other posts with people having the same problem as me, and they've changed the keybind and it works. However in the Reshade.ini file, I only get this:

[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Depth3D,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\AstrayFX,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\OtisFX,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Daodan,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fubax,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\CorgiFX
PerformanceMode=0
PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0
PresetPath=
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures

[OVERLAY]
ShowClock=0
ShowFPS=1
TutorialProgress=0

[SCREENSHOT]
SavePath=

There's nothing here about keybinds. Am I missing something or is something wrong? If it helps the game specifically is Garry's Mod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic ReShade won't open
Yes, you are missing something. A good old forum search function.

Search for words "key bind". This current topic is the first suggestion but just four more down the line you'll find your answer.

• throwaway1256
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #3 by throwaway1256 Replied by throwaway1256 on topic ReShade won't open
Did not help.

• Tojkar
More
2 years 8 months ago #4 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic ReShade won't open
Didn't help? What didn't help? What did you do to begin with?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.