I'm don't having "Home" keybind to open Menu

• BLAZDAN_BEGINNER
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by BLAZDAN_BEGINNER I'm don't having "Home" keybind to open Menu was created by BLAZDAN_BEGINNER
Hello, I downloaded ReShade for some games .. For SCP Contaiment Breach, Metro 2033 etc games .. But the "Home" key is missing. In some of the answers in the forums, everyone answered that [INPUT] and other settings need to be inserted. But I did not find the [INPUT] settings, and +I do not have [INPUT] settings in  and Shift + 2 does not work on which the forum answered. There only 
[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Depth3D,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\AstrayFX,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Daodan,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\qUINT,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\OtisFX,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fubax,.\reshade-shaders\Shaders\CorgiFX
PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BLAZDAN_BEGINNER
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by BLAZDAN_BEGINNER Replied by BLAZDAN_BEGINNER on topic I'm don't having "Home" keybind to open Menu
Hopefully you will help me.

• BLAZDAN_BEGINNER
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #3 by BLAZDAN_BEGINNER Replied by BLAZDAN_BEGINNER on topic I'm don't having "Home" keybind to open Menu
Someone answer

• ALG46TIM
More
2 years 7 months ago #4 by ALG46TIM Replied by ALG46TIM on topic I'm don't having "Home" keybind to open Menu
copy the s on Reshade.ini "Home" key Is Shift+F12

[INPUT]
ForceShortcutModifiers=1
InputProcessing=2
KeyEffects=45,0,0,0
KeyNextPreset=0,0,0,0
KeyOverlay=123,0,1,0
KeyPerformanceMode=0,0,0,0
KeyPreviousPreset=0,0,0,0
KeyReload=0,0,0,0
KeyScreenshot=109,0,0,0

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.