Reshade won't open with HOME key

• tinyoiseaux
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #1 by tinyoiseaux Reshade won't open with HOME key was created by tinyoiseaux
I can't open the reshade menu to use it - when I press the home key, nothing happens. I recently reinstalled reshade after having this issue a few months ago and deciding to give it a rest for a while. I reinstalled only to find that I still can't open the menu with the home key to start the tutorial, and I can't edit the text file to rebind the key as there is no input line, since the tutorial is incomplete.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by tinyoiseaux.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Suede
More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by Suede Replied by Suede on topic Reshade won't open with HOME key
Seriously I'm having the same problem, I'm curious do you have an indication of successful installation at the top after entering the game? If so, I think we have the exact same question and I hope someone can answer it for you. ;(

• tinyoiseaux
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #3 by tinyoiseaux Replied by tinyoiseaux on topic Reshade won't open with HOME key
Yep! Successful installation, but can’t bring up the menu. It’s nice to know I’m not alone with this haha.

• Suede
More
2 years 5 months ago #4 by Suede Replied by Suede on topic Reshade won't open with HOME key
Hi, how’ s it going? I am curious whether you have found some solutions after several days. I tried a lot during this period, but still failed.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.