Reshade working only over PART of the game display

• Renlish
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #1 by Renlish Reshade working only over PART of the game display was created by Renlish
Hi all. Currently I am using the most recent version of Reshade (4.9.1) and I have been having no issues until recently running it with Sims 4 (the only game I use it with) where it looks like it's working at a smaller resolution than my game display or it might be trying to work over a split screen.  I uninstalled, repaired my game and took out all mods just in case that might have somehow been affecting it, then reinstalled Reshade and the exact same problem occurred. I even changed my Windows settings to have everything on a single monitor (I use three) to see if that would make a difference.  Any hints as to what I can do to sort this out - am I missing a setting somewhere? I am at a loss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.