[SOLVED] ArmA 3 crash Real Light V5 ReShade

• Jeza
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by Jeza ArmA 3 crash Real Light V5 ReShade was created by Jeza
Hi

I recently downloaded Real Light V5 ReShade from the bis forums ( here and on clicking start it crashes, Solano sent me here as you chaps may be able to figure out what the issue maybe. I am not running any recording software in the background.

I did see the other chaps post in this forum but I made another one as from what I read this maybe a little different. Only thing I can think of is nvidia experience in the background and having shadow play there?

I have the RPT log file if need be seems wont let me post links atm.

I have tried with both mods running (should not be an issue) and without. What is bizarre is that it actually has run a couple of times.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Jeza
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jeza. Reason: more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ArmA 3 crash Real Light V5 ReShade
Are you running the game with or without BattlEye? Try without, since it may pick up ReShade as being suspicious (since like all graphical injectors it shows some similarities to cheats) and crash.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeza

• Jeza
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Jeza Replied by Jeza on topic ArmA 3 crash Real Light V5 ReShade
Many thanks crosire, launched 5 times now with no issues once I unchecked battlEye.

And many thanks for the work, fantastic stuff.

Regards
Jeza

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.