More Mediator strange behaviour.

• Moonkey
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by Moonkey More Mediator strange behaviour. was created by Moonkey
I haven't actually looked at changelogs or anything, but this happened once after hovering over the preview. The image faded out back to the normal image after about 2 seconds. Did it a few times then stopped.
I don't see the image anywhere in the folder, is this a coded link? xD

i.imgur.com/SrjNy1J.png

Edit: Image isn't showing up, so here's the link instead. (And the server is acting wonky now...)
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Moonkey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic More Mediator strange behaviour.
You have enabled the SweetFX transition shader ... Toggle off "USE_Transition" in its config and the image will be gone.

• Moonkey
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by Moonkey Replied by Moonkey on topic More Mediator strange behaviour.

crosire wrote: You have enabled the SweetFX transition shader ... Toggle off "USE_Transition" in its config and the image will be gone.

Ahhh, never even noticed I had enabled it (Or even noticed the option...). That's hilarious though. It happened after one of my friends called the rainbow lights in this one game trippy. Hehe.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Moonkey.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.