Elite dangerous "the given path's format not supp"

• Neuforteil
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Neuforteil Elite dangerous "the given path's format not supp" was created by Neuforteil
Hi :cheer:
I m trying to use the Framework Mediator with Elite Dangerous but i get this error
" the given path's format is not supported"
Warning: Spoiler!

path to reshade mediator folder C:\resh
path to the exe C:\Users\Boby\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments\Products\FORC-FDEV-D-1003\EliteDangerous32.exe

Thanks in advance :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Blacktoll
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Blacktoll Replied by Blacktoll on topic Elite dangerous "the given path's format not supp"
I have the same problem and in fact it happens to every game I have that's installed to my SSD.

So, let me ask, is your copy of Elite: Dangerous installed to an SSD?

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #3 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Elite dangerous "the given path's format not supp"
There is a known problem in the current version of the Mediator with certain path names, it has nothing to do with the type of hard disk you are running it on to. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next version - until then you can run Reshade the old way, unpack everything in the game's folder, rename the appropriate .dll (32 or 64 bit) to match the type of DirectX the game uses (for Elite I'm guessing dxgi.dll, or maybe d3d9.dll) and edit the config files manually.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by SpinelessJelly.

• Neuforteil
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by Neuforteil Replied by Neuforteil on topic Elite dangerous "the given path's format not supp"
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I use a SSD, but the mediator work on rocket league...
Waiting for the next build then :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.