Screenshot Thread

  • Posts: 12
5 years 3 months ago #21 by du
Mount Blade Warband module: Custom Commander mod: Polished Landscape & Cinematic Compilation
Disable in-game AA and UI to Access Depth Buffer.





Mount Blade Warband module: 12th





Zelda OOT & Zelda MM
Project 64 - Glide64 - Djipi Texture





The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 106
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #22 by Tom Yum 72
Batman AO, ingame Dof disabled, Reshade+Mastereffects...........................Dead Space 2 +Gemfx




















The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, BeTa, klotim, Omnipotus, FriskyNoodle, jmp909, AssassinsDecree

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4
5 years 3 months ago #23 by ru55lee

SunBroDave wrote: Sleeping Dogs




OMG that second screenshot looks amazing. If I install that game how do I get it to look like that? I would be extremely grateful. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AssassinsDecree

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 53
5 years 3 months ago #24 by FriskyNoodle

ru55lee wrote:

SunBroDave wrote:

OMG that second screenshot looks amazing. If I install that game how do I get it to look like that? I would be extremely grateful. :)


Use Reshade
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 209
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #25 by SunBroDave
Here's the preset I was using for an older version of MasterEffect for Sleeping Dogs:
www.mediafire.com/download/qb75bnp2b7dmpyh/ReShade.fx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, ru55lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4
5 years 3 months ago #26 by ru55lee

FriskyNoodle wrote:

ru55lee wrote:

SunBroDave wrote:

OMG that second screenshot looks amazing. If I install that game how do I get it to look like that? I would be extremely grateful. :)


Use Reshade
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


I know that but I meant what presets he set up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4
5 years 3 months ago #27 by ru55lee

SunBroDave wrote: Here's the preset I was using for an older version of MasterEffect for Sleeping Dogs:

EDIT: Womp. The site crashes whenever I try to post a link.


Dang. Any chance you can add me on steam then send it that way maybe? I just re-installed Sleeping dogs as really wanna try what you've done xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 209
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #28 by SunBroDave
edited my last post with the link.

Beautiful Zelda screens btw
The following user(s) said Thank You: FriskyNoodle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 26
5 years 3 months ago #29 by cloud6625
Here's a config I made for Dead Space when I decided to go back to play it and found the visuals to be much more dull than I remember

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Here's the config used: Download
(Be warned my fps went from an average 90 to about 20 with this on, so at least on my mid range pc it isn't quite ready for play, but it makes for good screenshots.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, Tom Yum 72

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 503
5 years 3 months ago #30 by Wicked Sick
DoF is so demanding... ):

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4
5 years 3 months ago #31 by ru55lee

cloud6625 wrote: Here's a config I made for Dead Space when I decided to go back to play it and found the visuals to be much more dull than I remember

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Here's the config used: Download
(Be warned my fps went from an average 90 to about 20 with this on, so at least on my mid range pc it isn't quite ready for play, but it makes for good screenshots.)


Wow that does make for nice screenshots. Wish I could understand changing these settings etc :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 26
5 years 3 months ago #32 by Deriest
Here is a before and after of Dark Souls 2 using a personal preset of mine.

Before


After
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 503
5 years 3 months ago #33 by Wicked Sick
This one for Dark Souls 2, were you using the Master Effects, GEMFX, GEDOSATO or SFX only?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 26
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #34 by Deriest

Wicked Sick wrote: This one for Dark Souls 2, were you using the Master Effects, GEMFX, GEDOSATO or SFX only?


I don't like using ME or SFX because they have too many options and the performance hit is a little too high at the moment. So I took the default ReShade.fx file and made some shaders. It has SSAO from ME, bloom, color correction using levels in separate color channels, and a filmic tone map.

Edit: Oh and Movie Bars and Film Grain.

Edit2: And Vibrance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 503
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #35 by Wicked Sick
Would you kindly share the bloom? And the Filmic too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 26
5 years 3 months ago #36 by Deriest
I don't have the files on my current PC but I will share it sometime tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 503
5 years 3 months ago #37 by Wicked Sick
Thank you. If you don't mind, share the entire bundle. I would love to look at them and see if I can learn about how to do it. I always wanted to rip some of the effects. Just for fun or to see how it would turn out. Thank you again and please, don't forget ^_^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 273
5 years 3 months ago #38 by brussell

Wicked Sick wrote: Thank you. If you don't mind, share the entire bundle. I would love to look at them and see if I can learn about how to do it. I always wanted to rip some of the effects. Just for fun or to see how it would turn out. Thank you again and please, don't forget ^_^


I'll second that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 26
5 years 3 months ago #39 by Deriest
Here is my ReShade.fx file. I tweaked a lot of the settings around the same time I took that screenshot so it wont be exactly the same but feel free to pick it apart. That's how I learned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SpinelessJelly, brussell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 503
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #40 by Wicked Sick
Well, lots of red messages with bloom on. But thank you a lot for your time.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.